Sunday 18 August 2013

Inspirational Paper Rosettes for Wedding DIY

I always forgot what to call this 'thingy'. It is paper rosette! I've found a beautiful wedding deco using paper rosettes as backdrop via KaLice-Events website. I'm sure there are plenty similar design out there but I kinda like this one. Pinning my fav here in my blog...



source: KaLice-Events

DIY Paper Rosette from LemonJitters

Found a tutorial for paper rosettes DIY via LemonJitters website. She's using a scoring board for the paper rosettes. I still haven't buy any scoring board yet. *wishlist* But I managed to make few paper rosettes for a wedding last May. Will post up the photos soon. Did you DIY your wedding / engagement deco with paper rosettes? Feel free to share your DIY creations!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment