Tuesday 30 October 2012

Boo!

Yoohoo! Happy Halloween!

Trick or Treat! Give me something good to eat.
Give me candy. Give me cake.
Give me something sweet to take!
source: scrapbook.com


Posted the papercut image below via instagram. 
Hoot! Hoot! Boo!!
#papercutting by talented friend, dingdongbelle :D

This is the original image I did using photoshop. All the individual images are from google image. Cute owl is everywhere and yeah, I'm into cute owls lately, so I put an owl with its witch hat there. There you go, Happy Owlloween!

How I did:
1. Print it out as greyscale/black printing
2. Put a black paper behind the printed one and clip them.
3. Start cutting patiently.
4. Use orange paper as background and stick it.
5. Can be used as wall deco (frame it) or as a gift to your crafty friends/family.

I still need to brush up my papercutting skill as it's hard to get a clean small cut so I handed over the  papercutting job to my friend, Belle, a talented papercutter.

 Wish you a fun & spooky Owlll~loween!

No comments:

Post a Comment