Sunday 11 August 2013

Salam Aidilfitri 2013

Sorry, I've been on hiatus. Juggling between busy work, study and life :s Don't worry, I still ❤ crafting / cardmaking ! It's the 4th day of Raya Celebration and it's still not too late to wish you all out there a Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Enjoy the ketupat, lemang, rendang and so many more... now I'm craving. Hehe...

Just to share few of my attempts to stamp a Hari Raya sentiments. I ordered few customized stamps from a local stamp company and bought alphabet clear stamps - Micia Crafts brand and tried on my newly bought papers from Daiso. Here's my raya stamping:- 


Ink used : Multi-surface Chalk Ink VersaMagic Ocean Depth
Works well with the clear stamps (Micia brand) and look a bit faded when stamped with the red rubber stamp (customized order stamp - Aidilfitri word)


Another attempt to stamp with Fade-resistant Dye Ink Memento Bahama Blue Ink - with customized red rubber stamps (Selamat / Hari / Raya / Aidilfitri - individual stamp). The words look faded with this ink. 

*Ignore the misalignment* :P  
Ink used: Fade-resistant Dye Ink Memento Bahama Blue Ink, Multi-surface Chalk Ink VersaMagic Turquoise Gem and a no-brand yellow ink

I can say that the chalk type inks work well with the stamps and the no-brand yellow ink is not bad too. I can't recall where I got the ink tho'. Spot anything wrong with the words in the last photo above? (hu...hu... ) The word "aidilfitri" missing its "i" (*sobs*). That's all from me now... 

Till then, hope you have a blessed Eid and holidays!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment