Wednesday 13 February 2013

QuicKutz Die : Dainty Doily

Hi All,

Just wanted to share my new cutting die I received from my happymail box few weeks ago. I came across this brand in Ebay and I never heard of it actually, but because I love the doily die design, I bought it. Tadaa... 


A short history of QuicKutz brand, in July 2010, QuicKutz sold all of its assets to an investment group that formed a new company called Lifestyle Crafts around the company’s product lines. The original QuicKutz, renamed legally as QK2015 because the QuicKutz trademark had been sold to Lifestyle Crafts....  (source : scrapbookupdate.com).

I use Sizzix BigShot Tab2 platform to cut this. Roll it and voila! The dainty doily paper with lovely intricate design. The cutting die is 4x4 and the doily paper (shape) size is approximately 3.5" x 3.5". Let's see what we can do with this. :)  Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment