Sunday 4 November 2012

Christmas Card Preparation

It's November already! How time flies! Pheww... I am so tied up with new job and hope everything goes well. So, the month of celebration is coming. Have you start preparing some Christmas cards? I found my Christmas patterned papers which I bought some time ago... I can hardly remember what I've bought (bad impulsive buying habit)...but patterned papers are soo pretty and irresistible, right?

Below are some of the papers, range from RM3.80 to RM5.00 per piece. For those who are new to scrapbooking/cardmaking, well, that's the price range for a patterned paper or scrapbooking paper. I was abit sad as well when I was still new to this whole scrapbooking thingy few months back as I can't buy as many as I want (limited budget). If you can get a good deal/sale at price range from RM1.50 - RM3.00, that will be a good grab and must-take imho. One thing on why the scrapbooking papers are expensive I think is due to its acid-free and lignin-free factors. These papers won't fade, won't turn to yellow and will last for generations.

The brand for the patterned papers below are: Dear Lizzy + American Crafts, jovial - basicgrey (buttong nose & christmas tree), Mistletoe - Making Memories and C-Thru Ruler (All Wrapped Up + Winter Whimsy). Both front and back designs and colours are pretty!!
Front 

Back

Hope I can prepare something today. ;P Till then, Happy Crafting & CardMaking to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment