Monday 1 October 2012

The ArtsyCraftsy Header


Hey there, just to update on a header I made for a contest for theartsycraftsy and yeay, I won it! :D  A big thanks to theartsycraftsy for the prizes. Can't wait to use it. The header is in digital format although initially I wanted to do on paper...and some of the elements that I put in the header are my favourite cliparts. You can see that I'm a fan of washi tape! So, even in digital format I still want to infuse the washi tape element there. The washi tape pattern strips are all free from puglypixel. You can download it from there or learn to make one. Thanks to puglypixel freebies. Other than that, can you detect Mr. Moustache, the cute owls, lace, polka, love and buttons!! Do you have other design/image/cute clipart that you like? Feel free to share and hope this inspire any of you / crafters out there.

Till then. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment