Monday 20 August 2012

Raya mode!

I'm 3 days late but still would like to wish you all a Happy Eid-ul-Fitr "EID MUBARAK". May this blessed Eid brings lots of happiness and joys in your life.

I did few Hari Raya cards to try on my new floral stamps. Below are the drafts I stamped on white A4 paper with some cut-out border shapes and heart shapes. The card in the last photo has a mix of masking tape: bronze colour (from Typo), wooden button: butterfly pattern and flower pattern; I coloured with Copic markers. The coloured papers that you see (green, yellow, deep pink/reddish) were filled up with Copics too; hence the colour was not even. Ohh and the inkpads used for stamping were from Tsukineko: Encore and Versafine. I'll be bringing in the cute floral stamps and wooden buttons...love them to bits. Till then, stay tune!





No comments:

Post a Comment