Monday 18 June 2012

It's Daddy's Day

Last week, I made a card with Dotted Swiss Bazzill's 80# Cardstock (Salt), with pop-up letters (using my newly bought Helmar Zapdots), freehand cut of the pink and red heart shapes and I added some red buttons on the upper left and right corner (wanted to create an illusion of a tie. Not sure if it works. Can you see 'it'?). Oh, and I forgot to mention that I got my Sizzix Sizzlits Decorative Strip Die By Tim Holtz-Upon A Time Alphabet!! Now you know where I get the die-cut alphabets from. ;)

I had a great time participating the biggest charity durian fest (Jom Durian V) in Subang Jaya on Sunday. It was a 'celebration and contribution' day for those who took part on that day. The objective of the annual charity event is to raise funds for the Children's Wish Society of Malaysia. 

So, how do you celebrate Father's day? I hope you all had a great time on Father's Day! 

"A man knows when he is growing old because he begins to look like his father." -- Gabriel García Márquez

No comments:

Post a Comment