Wednesday 16 May 2012

My Sizzix Sidekick has Arrived!

Suprise, suprise! I have actually forgotten about this and when the parcel arrived yesterday...I was like..Ooo...Woahh... Thought this thing won't make it to my address. As requested by Ms-(soon-to-be-Mrs) -Neppiaw...this for your view~~~ tadaa!! my Sizzix sidekick (Hello Kitty version). The Sizzix sidekick is perfect for beginners and for those who are eager to try, this is a good start.

Here is the link from Sizzix website for the instruction.



Sizzix Sidekick Machine is exactly what crafters have been looking for - a portable, affordable and adorable crafting system designed for detailed shape-cutting with Sizzlits (small and medium) and 12" Decorative Strip dies, and quick, quality embossing from Textured Impressions and Texture Fades Embossing Folders (small only). (Source: Sizzix.com)

I've been a big fan ever-since I knew scrap-n-crop and have been buying non-stop (oops... ;p) for craft supplies (stamping, papers, inks, etc.) from them. So, my next purchase from scrap-n-crop for my first trial with Sizzix Sidekick is the Ellison design Easy Emboss - Heart with Swirls by Scrappy Cat. Let's wait and see what we can do with it after the thing arrive my doorstep. Can't wait!

I found links below from youtube for Sizzix beginners. Hope it helps and it's a good introduction as well, for those who are not familiar with this machine. The embed code somehow doesn't work here... Hmm.. You can try click the link below.






No comments:

Post a Comment